Perpetua Language Tools features
These are the features available in version 4.3
- A Koine/Biblical Greek database with 1300 flashcards
- A Biblical Hebrew database with 1700 flashcards
- A German database with 1000 flashcards
- A Middle Egyptian database with 800 flashcards
- Textbook lesson profiles for Mounce and Duff 3rd ed. (Greek); Kelley, Practico 2nd ed., and Ross (Hebrew); Hoch (Middle Egyptian); Koch (German)
- The frequencies are taken from Trenchard (Greek) and Mitchel (Hebrew)
- For advanced Greek students words that occur 9 times or greater. For advanced Hebrew students words that occur 18 times or greater.
- Sorting by word class, frequencies, or by lesson.
- Slideshow function
- Automatic updates. The update process is totally automated, so that the
software will probe the PLT website for the latest software updates.
- Added UTF-16 Unicode support. We added native unicode support for the flashcard database.
- Support for audio files. We now support the inclusion of WAV files.
- Printing. We allow users to print off a list of words or paper flashcards. Word lists can be
sorted with the same functions used to sort normal electronic cards.
- Searching function. A rudimentary search function was added to the edit database form, which
can search either by the foreign language or the English.
- Added the ability to create new language databases and textbook profiles. The user can now
create their own language flashcards to their own specification. The user is also able to edit existing
- Ability to import Excel spreadsheets.